Our goal is to provide you with a nice, neat, clean
and affordable accommodations while you are in Manchester Center, VT. Please make us aware if we have let you down. Please keep in mind that we are a two
star motel. We strive to be more than
that and we believe that it shows. We
are constantly working on the property.
We accept Visa, MC, Cash, American Express. Checks are not allowed for payment.
- Rates vary throughout the year depending on the season.
- Some weekends and holidays require a multi-night minimum stay – either a two or three night. Sometimes we will allow a one night stay where we require a two night minimum but the rate will be more expensive for the one night.
- Our rooms vary in price from our single full size room, single queen size room, king size room, a room with two full size beds and a room with two queen size beds. Rates vary from $80 - $135 a night based on double occupancy.
- Children 12 and under stay for free. A $20 fee is assed for each additional person in the room.
- Please be aware that the motel is small - please do not attempt to sneak people in or pets. We will ask for the additional money - we don't wish to be placed in an uncomfortable situation. We believe that we are offering fair prices to everyone.
- We quote the most affordable price right from the begining - we do not offer additional discounts.
- A few rooms offer a dorm sized fridge, and two rooms have microwaves - room 9 a room with two full size beds and 14 a room with two queen size beds.
- We charge a $40 per visit pet fee. If you have multiple small dogs you are still only charged $40 it is not $40 per pet. It is also $40 for the stay - if you stay multiple nights you are still only charged $40. This is to cover the cost of the carpets being professionally cleaned after your stay.
- We are a smoke free facility; smoking is only permitted outdoors. You will be charged a $250 cleaning fee if smoking any substance. We would rather you smoke outside of your room. Please be considerate of others.
- We strongly suggest reservations - we are small. If you are hesitant in regards to making the reservation due to other commitments please do not make the reservation until you are ready to committ. We have a very strict policy because we are very small.
- If you need to cancel prior to our cancellation policy you will be charged a $30 non-refundable fee at the time of booking.
- Cash, Master Card, Visa and American Express cards are accepted, sorry; we do not accept personal checks.
- Cancellation Policy: We understand that plans change from time to time. However, a service charge of $30 will be assessed for cancelling your room. In addition if you cancel within 14 days of your reservation you will be charged one night's stay. If we are able to re-book your room - you will only be penalized the $30 and credited the rest. A 21 day cancellation is in affect during July and August - if we are able to rebook your room the same terms apply.
- You are responsible for the payment of your entire stay at the time of check in.
- When booking your please book for the number of nights you will be at the property. If you choose to depart early you will forfeit the cost of the room unless we are able to book the room for your entire reservation.
- Arriving late...no problem. If you plan to arrive after 10pm, please let us know and we will make arrangements to accommodate you – we do this frequently.
- All no-shows are charged one full nights stay as well as your reservation is cancelled if you were staying multiple nights.
- Check-in time is 4pm.
- We will do our best to accommodate early check-ins depending on room availability.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Late check outs can be arranged but you must speak with Karen or Adam. It will be dependent on numerous factors whether or not it is allowed.
- Please be considerate if smoking outside and use the butt buckets provided, please do not throw butts in the gardens.
- Please be considerate with loud talking outside.
We believe that it is a privilege
for us to allow your pet to join you while staying at the Stamford Motel. Our pet policy is strictly enforced. Well behaved pets are welcomed. Our pet policies reflect our respect for your
pet, as well as, the other guests staying at the motel. We can ask that loud, messy or bad dogs be
removed from the property without notice or refund.
- Pets are only allowed in a few rooms, please make arrangements ahead of your arrival to make sure you are placed in a suitable room.
- If you do not inform us prior to your arrival you will be charged $100 additional for your stay. As previously stated only certain rooms are designated dog rooms and thus more cleaning goes into a room that a dog has stayed which is not a desiganted dog room.
- If you arrive and have not told us that you were bringing a pet - you maybe asked to leave depending upon availability. You will also have to pay for the room in full.
- Please be aware that you are charged an additional charge of $40 for bringing your dog. This covers the cost of having the carpets cleaned.
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times. This is to protect your pet as well as the other guests.
- We will inquire about the type of dog and we have the right to not allow certain dogs on the property.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds. Please bring a blanket from home to place on the bed or ask for an additional sheet to be placed in your room. Additional fees will be assessed if the blankets etc… need to be laundered.
- Any damages caused by your pet for example chewing the carpet, books, etc…will be assessed and you will need to pay for the damages.
- Please take the time to clean up after your pet both inside the room and outside. If you need a plastic bag please feel free to ask.
- Dogs are not allowed to remain at the property without the owner.
- If damage occurrs from your pet being left alone in the room you are responsible.