Our goal is to provide you with a nice, neat, clean
and affordable accommodations while you are in Manchester Center, VT. Please make us aware if we have let you down. Please keep in mind that we are a two
star motel. We strive to be more than
that and we believe that it shows. We
are constantly working on the property.
- Rates vary throughout the year depending on the season.
- Some weekends and holidays require a multi-night minimum stay – either a two or three night. Sometimes we will allow a one night stay where we require a two night minimum but the rate will be more expensive for the one night.
- Our rooms vary in price from our single full size room, single queen size room, king size room, a room with two full size beds and a room with two queen size beds. Rates vary from $70 - $130 a night based on double occupancy.
- Children 12 and under stay for free. A $20 fee is assed for each additional person in the room.
- Please be aware that the motel is small - please do not attempt to sneak people in. We will ask for the additional money - we don't wish to be placed in an uncomfortable situation. We believe that we are offering fair prices to everyone.
- Most rooms offer a dorm sized fridge, you may request a microwave or fridge before your arrival - we can not accomodate upon arrival.
- If you have multiple small dogs you are still only charged $40 it is not $40 per pet. This is to cover the cost of the carpets being professionally cleaned after your stay.
- We are a smoke free facility; smoking is only permitted outdoors. You will be charged a $250 cleaning fee if smoking any substance. Please be considerate of others.
- We strongly suggest reservations - we are small. If you are hesitant in regards to making the reservation due to other commitments please do not make the reservation until you are ready to committ. We have a very strict policy because we are very small.
- If you need to cancel prior to our cancellation policy you will be charged a $25 non-refundable fee at the time of booking.
- Cash, Master Card, Visa and American Express cards are accepted, sorry; we do not accept personal checks.
- Cancellation Policy: We understand that plans change from time to time. However, a service charge of $25 will be assessed for cancelling your room. In addition if you cancel 14 days prior you will be charged one night's stay. If we are able to re-book your room - you will only be penalized the $25 and credited the rest. A 21 day cancellation is in affect during July and August - if we are able to rebook your room the same terms apply.
- You are responsible for the payment of your entire stay at the time of check in.
- Arriving late...no problem. If you plan to arrive after 10pm, please let us know and we will make arrangements to accommodate you – we do this frequently.
- All no-shows are charged one full nights stay as well as your reservation is cancelled if you were staying multiple nights.
- Check-in time is 4pm.
- We will do our best to accommodate early check-ins depending on room availability.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Late check outs can be arranged but you must speak with Karen or Adam. It will be dependent on numerous factors whether or not it is allowed.
- Please be considerate if smoking outside and use the butt buckets provided, please do not throw butts in the gardens.
- Please be considerate with loud talking outside.
We believe that it is a privilege
to allow your pet to join you while staying at the Stamford Motel. Our pet policy is strictly enforced. Well behaved pets are welcomed. Our pet policies reflect our respect for your
pet, as well as, the other guests staying at the motel. We can ask that loud, messy or bad dogs be
removed from the property without notice or refund.
- Pets are only allowed in a few rooms, please make arrangements ahead of your arrival to make sure you are placed in a suitable room.
- If you arrive and have not told us that you were bringing a pet - you maybe asked to leave depending upon availability.
- Please be aware that you are charged an additional charge of $40 for bringing your dog. This covers the cost of having the carpets cleaned.
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times. This is to protect your pet as well as the other guests.
- We will inquire about the type of dog and we have the right to not allow certain dogs on the property.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds. Please bring a blanket from home to place on the bed or ask for an additional sheet to be placed in your room. Additional fees will be assessed if the blankets etc… need to be laundered.
- Any damages caused by your pet for example chewing the carpet, books, etc…will be assessed and you will need to pay for the damages.
- Please take the time to clean up after your pet both inside the room and outside. If you need a plastic bag please feel free to ask.
- Dogs are not allowed to remain at the property without the owner.
- If you are enjoying the pool or sitting outside please bring a crate so that you can crate your dog.